Saturday, November 29, 2008
Memories....Forever Lasting.....
I have discovered on Youtube a video called Memories of a Feather. It is about a cat named Feathertail, whose death was not forgotten by her love, Crowfeather. These characters are from a book series called Warriors. The song is called Memories by Within Temptation. This song made me burst out into tears because I was thinking of all of my rabbits that have passed. Snickers, Pepper, Baronnessa...... I cannot stress it enough how much I miss them. Feathertail was a character I could connect with the most, because she is a beautiful, young cat that has a special connection with Starclan (heaven). All the rabbits that have passed are Feathertail, and I am Crowfeather. My heart aches because I cannot have them around to comfort me. I feel horrible, yet I progress... With Youtube, you have to type in "warrior cats memories of a feather". It's the first one with the picture of a cat with the moon behind it and the description is that of a contest entry..... Please watch and tell me what you think of the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment