Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yo Curtis Clan! I have nicknames for y'all!

These are the nicknames:
Mark- KabochaHitsu (Pumpkin Head after Jack Skallington)
Rebecca-Neko Mimi-Chan (Cat Ear Friend)
Brett- Eiga Kougyounushi (Movie Producer)
Kris-Kinaga (Patient)
Kevin- Hokke (Hockey)
Sheena-Amai (Sweet)
Teresa-Komayaka (Friendly)
Christian-Teinei (Care; caring)
Pa-Gikyou (Generosity)
Alice-Kenzoku (Family)
Grammy/Betty-Kesshou (Crystal; she used to collect crystals)
Tim-Panku (Punk)
Megan-Saezuru (Sing)
Scott-Chishiki (Knowledge)
Christy-Kamae (Style)
Please leave a comment or suggestion about another nickname that fits. Thanx!

3 comments:

All About Betty said...

Val, you did a great job with all of those nicknames. I had fun reading them. I really like your blog and am glad you are doing it! - Love, Aunt Gigi :)

All About Betty said...

I miss you A LOT and we laughed a lot and I really miss your laugh. I hope your good friend is still being a good friend because you deserve it. - Love, Grammy

Teresa said...

Those are really funny Val. You've very creative!