Sunday, October 19, 2008
REAL Salt Lake Is Going To The Finals!
Ok. So yesterday I went with my mom and my dad to a REAL Salt Lake game; the first game in the new stadium. Salt Lake versus Dallas. The game was awesome because everyone went nuts at the ref. My dad yelled, "How do you sleep at night, ref?" and I added in, "Knowing the fans are gonna hate your guts the next game?" My favorite professional soccer players are Freddy Adu, Kenny Cooper, and David Beckham. I am currently taking soccer so I can meet new friends and get more exercise in my life. I have soccer games every Saturday morning. But if the coaches call it off, then I don't get to play. I have a reversible jersey that's green on the outside and white on the inside. My number is 14, though I really wanted 13. But since my coach told me to pick an even number, I didn't really have a choice. At the REAL game there were some player cards we found and collected most of the different types. My mom likes that one guy with the major dreadlocks. ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun. Nice trash-talking!
Post a Comment