Hey everyone! Um, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be celebrating Halloween by completing the metamorphosis of becoming a Black Cat. This transformation has already become slightly successful, although I am still working on my Cat behavior lessons. To become a Furry means a heck of a lot to me. I watched this episode of Weird, True and Freaky on Animal Planet a couple weeks ago and how these people connect with their animal spirits is just AWESOME! The way I do it is inside I really feel that I am a cat. But I choose when to let it out in public.
Please leave in your comments your Halloween costume descriptions and how you connect with your animal guide(s).
Thank You!
1 comment:
We're all still undecided between options on what we're going to be. Cameron really likes alligators and crocodiles lately because they're scary and Braeden is going nuts over frogs and still loves dogs.
Post a Comment